Board of Directors
RSNA’s Board of Directors is a highly skilled and carefully selected group of individuals committed to improving the future of radiology and advancing the Society’s mission. Learn about how the Board functions.
2022-23 Board of Directors
- The Board consists of seven to 11 members, including the president, chair, five standing directors and up to four at-large directors.
- New Board members are voted on during the annual meeting.
- Each standing director serves a seven-year term, serving as chair of the Board in the sixth year and as president in the seventh year.
- Each at-large director serves a three-year term.
- The secretary-treasurer is selected for a one-year term by the Board from among the directors.
- The president is responsible for external relations, and the chair presides over the Board and the affairs of the Society.
- The secretary-treasurer is responsible for keeping a permanent record of the proceedings and financial transactions of the society.
- The Board ensures periodic rotation of committee leadership and appoints:
- Committee members who are responsible for all programming
- Editors of RSNA journals
- The Board employs an executive director who serves as CEO of RSNA.