We’re here to help you prepare for your international trip to Chicago.
Where to start
- Register for RSNA 2023
- Make hotel reservations for yourself or your group
- Create a personalized invitation letter to help secure your visa
- Fly to Chicago for less
- Review guidance for international travel to the U.S.
- Learn about transportation options in Chicago
- Explore meeting highlights
- View FAQs
Register for RSNA 2023
RSNA 2023 registration is open! Learn about our registration packages and select one that works best for you.
Need to register a group? Group registration opens July 26.
Reserve your hotel with RSNA
Reserve your hotel room through RSNA’s reservation site to get discounted rates.secure hotel reservations through our exhibitor page.
Please note: onPeak is RSNA's only certified hotel partner. Don't risk sharing your credit card or personal information with unauthorized hotel solicitors or fraudulent websites.
Contact RSNA hotel services at email@example.com for hotel-related questions.
Looking to secure a visa?
To help prepare for your trip, you can create a personalized international invitation letter for travel to Chicago.
Please note: RSNA does not have the capability to assist with various embassies’ procedures for securing necessary visas.
International travel guidance
Effective May 12, 2023, international travelers no longer need to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to board a flight to the U.S.
For more travel guidance, review the following resources:
- Before you travel to the U.S.
- Vaccine and mask guidance during travel
- COVID-19 testing guidance in the U.S.
- General safety information and traveler’s checklist
- About Chicago
You won’t want to miss the special events and unique learning opportunities taking place during RSNA 2023.
Course Guide with Speakers
Explore the complete guide of education courses including session times and speakers to start planning your RSNA 2023 education experience.
Find answers to commonly asked questions on our FAQs page.