Radiology Legacy Collection
The Radiology Legacy Collection is an electronic archive of Radiology issues from 1923 to 2018. When you purchase the Radiology Legacy Collection, you’ll get access to:
- An invaluable research tool for radiology, oncology, nuclear medicine, cardiac radiology, computed tomography and other imaging related fields
- All issue covers, editorial information, historical images and vintage advertisements
- Individually scanned images for optimal quality resolution
- The evolution of radiologic science from the beginning, with more than nine decades of history available at your fingertips
- Perpetual access and COUNTER-compliant usage reports for institutions
Non-member individuals may purchase access to the Radiology Legacy Collection through the following options:
- Individual Radiology subscription with unlimited access to the entire collection
- An active Radiology subscription is required to maintain access to the collection
- Unlimited access to the entire collection for 30 days
- Pay-per-view access to individual articles for 24 hours
The Radiology Legacy Collection is available to institutions for a one-time purchase, providing perpetual access to the collection. New content is added to the collection each year without a service or maintenance fee.
Contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
Expand your library's offerings
You have the power to expand your library's offerings by recommending the Radiology Legacy Collection! Encourage your librarian to purchase the collection by completing the library recommendation form.
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. and Canada: 877-776-2636
Outside U.S. and Canada: 630-571-7873